Canon G5020 Driver
Canon PIXMA G5020 printer prints 10.5 monochrome pages per minute and 6.8 color pager in a minute. The printer can be too connected to the system using both wired and wireless connections. It has a bulk ink tank that can last for a longer time without any refills. One can link their computers and other devices to the printer and start printing immediately.
Wireless - Print - Copy - Scan - Fax
How to set up Canon PIXMA G5020 printer?
Setting up the Canon PIXMA G5020 printer for the first time is a tedious task. Follow the steps below to start the printing without any error.
Step:1 Unbox the Canon Pixma G5020 printer.
- Take the Canon Pixma G5020 printer from the package.
- Remove the protective coverings.
- Remove the bubble wraps stickers.
Step:3 Canon PIXMA G5020 ink cartridge and paper load
- Remove the seal from the ink cartridge.
- Now feed it in the cartridge compartment.
- Insert the document feeder with a stack of A4 printing sheets.
- Complete the Canon PIXMA G5020 printer setup.
Step:2 Plugin Canon G5020
- Check the printer and its accessories for any damages.
- Place the Canon PIXMA G5020 printer close to a wall outlet.
- Make sure the surface is flat and clean.
- Place the printer on the same.
- The printer box arrives with the USB cable and power cable.
- Connect the printer to the power grid using the power cable.
- Turn ON the Canon PIXMA G5020 printer.
Step:4 Download Suitable Canon G5020 Driver.
- Turn ON the computer.
- Go to the browser.
- Visit the Canon official website.
- Download the Canon PIXMA G5020 driver.
- Save the driver file as .exe extension folder.
- Complete the driver installation.
- Complete the driver setup and conduct a trial print.
Canon PIXMA G5020 printer driver installations on Windows 10
- Turn ON the router and the windows.
- Update the windows to the latest version.
- The Windows has to be a 32 or 64-bit configuration.
- Access the canon’s official website.
- Enter the product model number.
- Find a suitable driver for canon G5020 and download it.
- Open the downloads folder on the system.
- Double click on the driver file.
- Go through the setup screen instructions
- Provide permission to all the Agreements.
- Follow the on-screen orders from the setup screen.
- Complete the Canon PIXMA G5020 driver installation on windows.
- Restart the Windows.
- Go to setting.
- Press the printer and scanners.
- Register the Canon PIXMA G5020 printer by pressing the Add button.
- Now, choose any document in the windows to take a sample print.
Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver Installation for Mac
- Turn ON the Canon PIXMA G5020 printer
- Complete the basic setup,
- Load the printing sheets and ink cartridges.
- Take the CD drive and insert CD it onto the MAC device.
- Go to the CD Drive in the MAC.
- Click the Run option.
- Process the Canon PIXMA G5020 driver installation
- Click the terms and conditions.
- Go through the License Agreement and accept the same.
- Start with the printer driver installation.
- Finish the driver installation setup using the on-screen instructions.
- Add a printer to the MAC device and start the Print job.
Canon PIXMA G5020 Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA G5020 wireless setup for windows 10
The first step is to prepare the printer for the wireless setting.
- Turn on the Canon PIXMA G 5020 printer.
- Make sure enough paper is loaded in the paper cassette.
- Turn on the router with a stable connection.
- Press the Setup button on the printer.
- Using the navigation button and choose the wireless LAN setup
- Press the OK
- Choose the other setup and press OK.
- Select Cableless setup and press OK.
Canon PIXMA G5020 wireless setup for MAC
- Turn ON the MAC device, printer, and router.
- On the Canon PIXMA G5020 press the Setup button.
- Choose device settings and select OK.
- Choose the LAN settings and select OK.
- Now choose the wireless direct icon and click on the OK button.
- Now choose WL direct and press the OK icon.
- Make a note of the SSID and Password.
- Complete the process
- Now access the wireless settings icon in the MAC.
- Choose the Printer with the name DIRECT and click OK.
- Follow the on-page wizard guidelines.
- Run a test print.
USB Setup for Canon G5020 printer
Install Canon setup file
- Insert the CD-ROM into the computer.
- Enter your region and printer name onto the computer.
- Click the CD driver and press the download button.
- The setup file will download.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- Click the AutoPlay screen > click Yes on the User Account Control box.
Connect using the USB connection
- Click the Next button choose > USB connection.
- Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
- Proceed with the software installation.
- Click the next option.
- Press the agree button to install the Extended Survey Program.
- The Test Print window will appear.
- Now perform a test print to check the USB connection.