Canon MX532 Driver
Canon MX532 printer is a wireless printer with several special features. Printing photos and documents are a quick and easy process with PIXMA MX532 printer. It is an ideal option for all office printing needs. To print efficiently with PIXMA MX532, get the latest Canon mx532 driver.
Wireless - Print - Copy - Scan - Fax
How to Unbox and Setup Canon Pixma MX532 Printer
Unboxing printer is the first step to start setting up Canon PIXMA MX532 printer. Here we are mentioning Canon MX532 setup under two steps. Please have a look.
Step 1: Remove Packing Materials from Printer
- Take out printer from the package.
- Safely place it on the surface and clear off all the coverings from it.
Step 2: Setup Canon PIXMA MX532 properly
To make you more clear on canon MX532 setup, we categorize the steps into three parts:
(1): Turn on the printer
- Take the power cord and connect one end with the printer.
- Then connect another end with direct power supply and switch it on.
(2): Install the right cartridges
- Cartridges come along with the printer.
- Take them out and remove the coverings from it.
- Insert them into proper cartridge slots.
(3): Get the Driver Suitable for PIXMA MX532
- Find the latest set of canon Pixma MX532 driver.
- Download and follow the instructions to start installing driver.
- Install canon MX532 printer driver in the desktop.
Canon MX532 Driver Download & Installation for windows 10
Now, canon MX532 driver install is an easy process on windows. This is possible via two ways – either run the installation CD or else download it. You can select the method as per your requirements. The basic steps to guide you in Canon Pixma MX532 driver download and install are:
Step 1: Find the Suitable Canon MX532 printer driver
- Turn on your windows device.
- Go to computer properties and check the OS version.
- Then, find the Canon MX532 printer, which suits your OS.
Step 2: Install the Driver Properly
- Download PIXMA MX532 driver on your device.
- To begin with its installation, just click the driver file two times.
- Now, the installation starts and continue with the instructions.
- Select the method – how to connect the printer and windows device.
- Follow the steps on the screen and finish the installation.
Canon MX532 Driver Download & Installation for Mac
You can easily download and install Canon pixma MX532 driver on Mac device. If you want to install driver, either download it or else run the installation CD on your Mac. Select the method according to your needs. The simple steps for driver installation are:
Step 1: Find Compatible Canon pixma MX532 Driver mac
- Switch on your Mac device.
- Check the OS version of your mac.
- Knowing the OS version helps you find a suitable driver.
Step 2: Install PIXMA MX532 driver
- Download Canon MX532 driver on mac.
- Start Canon MX532 driver installation by double-clicking the file.
- Continue with the on-screen steps.
- A wizard pops to choose a connection mode.
- Now, choose the method and continue to complete the installation.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Setup
Now, connecting PIXMA MX532 and your device is a simple process with a safe Wi-Fi. This means you can set up a Wi-Fi network in Canon MX532. Here, we are giving basic instruction for canon mx532 wireless setup for mac and windows 10.
Please have a look.
Canon mx532 wireless setup for windows 10
You can easily connect Windows 10 computer and Canon MX532 with a Wi-Fi network. For this, suitable drivers and stable Wi-Fi network are essential. The basic instructions for canon mx532 wireless setup for windows are:
Step 1: Install Canon MX532 Driver on Windows 10
Getting compatible drivers for PIXMA MX532 is very essential to print with Canon MX532 printer.
- First, get the suitable Canon PIXMA MX532 for your OS.
- Download and click the file to begin installing it.
Step 2: Choose the Mode of Connection
When you continue with Canon MX532 driver installation, you have to select the mode of connection.
- Select – wireless connection and proceed with the steps.
- Select – other methods. Then, click – cableless method.
- After that, complete the driver installation.
Canon MX532 Wireless Setup for Mac
Connect Canon MX532 and Mac easily with a wireless network. All you need to have is a secure wireless connection and a compatible driver. Here are the basic steps for connecting the devices with a wireless network:
Step 1: Canon pixma MX532 Driver Installation
Installing drivers enhances the functioning of Canon MX532 printer. This is why driver installation is very important while setting up printer.
- To install a driver, first find the suitable one for your OS.
- Then, download, start its installation and continue.
Step 2: Choosing the Connection Mode
While installing Canon MX532 driver, the wizard asks to choose the connection mode.
- Here, choose the wireless mode and continue.
- Then, choose – cableless setup and continue to set up a wireless network in PIXMA MX532.
- Finally, install the drivers to complete the process.
USB Setup for Canon MX532 printer
Connecting Canon MX532 and computer is an easy process with a USB cable. For this, you need compatible Canon MX532 driver and software and a USB cable. Here we are mentioning the USB setup process in two steps. This helps you to set up a USB a connection between the devices properly.
Step 1: Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- First, power up the device.
- Download the suitable drivers for PIXMA MX532.
- Start the installation by opening the driver file.
Supported Operating System
Windows – Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, and Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac– Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9
Step 2: Choose the Connection Mode
- While installing the driver, a wizard prompts to select the connection mode.
- Here, choose USB connection mode and continue.
- Then, connect the devices with a USB cable when the wizard asks.
- Now, to continue with the process, switch on your PIXMA MX532 printer.
- Finally, load papers and finish the installation.