Canon TR4522 Driver
Canon Pixma TR4522 printer ratios prints at 8.5 monochrome pages per minute and 4.8ppm for color pages. During the experiment in the printer by related it to the internet from the standard intel core i5 testbed computer running windows 10.
Wireless - Print - Copy - Scan - Fax
How to unbox and set up Canon PIXMA TR4522 printer?
Setting up the canon printer for the first time is a tedious task, and it can be made easy by following the steps below to initiate the printer without error. Make sure to follow the steps one by one.
Uncover the Canon Printer
- Take the canon Pixma TR4522 printer from the package.
- Remove the protective coverings and the blue sticker.
- Take the packaging materials from the interior and exterior of the printer.
Power up the Canon Printer
- Review the printer and its accessories for any damage.
- Place the canon printer close to a wall outlet.
- Make sure the surface is flat and clean.
- Place the printer on the same.
- The printer box arrives with the wired cable and wire outlet.
- Use the wire outlet and link the printer and to the power grid.
- Turn ON the canon Pixma TR4522 printer.
Load paper and ink cartridge
- Remove the seal from the ink cartridge.
- Now feed it in the cartridge compartment.
- Insert the document feeder with a stack of A4 printing sheets.
- Complete the Canon Pixma TR4522 printer setup.
Download the Canon Pixma TR4522 suitable driver.
- Turn ON the computer , go to the browser.
- Visit the Canon official website
- Download the driver for the Canon Pixma TR4522 printer.
- Click the download button to download the driver.
- Save the driver file as a .exe extension folder.
- Follow the given instructions to complete the driver installation.
- Opt for the method of internet connection.
- Complete the driver setup and examine it by trial print.
Canon Pixma TR4522 printer driver installations on Windows 10
- Turn ON the router and the windows.
- Update the windows to the latest version.
- Access the canon’s official website.
- Find a suitable driver for canon and download it.
- The driver file will autosave in a separate folder.
Steps to follow to complete the driver setup
- Double click on the driver file.
- Finalize the installations, follow the on-screen orders.
- Complete the Canon Pixma TR4522 printer driver installation
- Restart the Windows, go to setting and press the printer and scanner.
- Register the Canon printer by pressing the Add button.
- Now, choose any document in the windows to take a sample print.
Canon Pixma TR4522 Driver installation for Mac
Using the driver CD/DVD
- Turn ON the Canon printer and complete the setup.
- Take the CD drive and insert CD it onto the MAC device.
- Go to the CD Drive in the MAC.
- Click the Run option to process the Canon driver installation.
Steps to complete driver install
- Click the terms and conditions to approve the License Agreement.
- Proceed with the printer driver installation till you see the connection is confirmed.
- Finish the driver installation setup using the on-screen instructions.
- Add a printer to the MAC device and initiate the Print job.
Canon PIXMA TR4522 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup is the primary basis to finalize the printing process in less time utilizing several wireless methods & traits. So, complete the wireless setup for the Windows 10 and Mac system appliances using the given steps below.
Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless setup for windows 10
- Start the Canon Printer.
- Turn ON the router and check the internet connection.
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer.
- Place the printer setup CD into the CD Drive
- Open the file and fulfill the provided steps.
- Give permissions to Accept the License Agreement.
- Click the continue button.
- Enter the password and finish the Wireless settings.
- Ensure the Wireless Setup by taking a test print.
Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless setup for MAC
- Turn ON the MAC device and click the Apple symbol.
- Press System Preferences and select the Printer & Scanners
- Click the plus “+” sign to add the printer.
- A new window will open, now click on the IP icon.
- Fill out the information and add the printer to the MAC.
- Print a test sheet to verify the printer.
USB setup for Canon Pixma TR4522 printer
You can easily connect the printer using the wired setup onto any devices make sure to complete the setup using the steps given below. Make sure Canon the USB cable is not damaged.
Install Canon setup file
- Insert the CD-ROM into the computer.
- Choose your region, printer name, and enter it onto the computer.
- Click the CD driver and press the download button.
- The setup file will download and autosave in the system.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe
- Click the AutoPlay screen > click Yes on the User Account Control box.
Set the Region and Connection Mode
To connect the Canon printer to a computer with the USB cable, follow the below methods without skipping any steps to avoid an error.
- Click the next button > USB connection.
- Connect the TR4522 printer to the computer with a USB cable.
- Follow any on-screen instructions to proceed with the software installation.
- TURN ON the Canon printer.
- Click the next option.
- Press the agree button to install the Extended Program.
- The Test Print window will appear.
- Now perform a test print to check the USB connection.