Canon TS6420 Driver
Canon TS-6420 printer is an All-in-one Printer setup. That is sepically designed for efficient printing work using user friendly setup procedures. For excellent printing output, download & install the driver software on the compatible connection. Canon TS-6420 Driver setup is the source to enhance the printing process.
Wireless - Print - Copy - Scan - Fax
How to unbox and setup canon Pixma TS6420printer?
Unpack the brand new TS-6420
- Open the brand New Printer.
- Try to place it on a flat surface.
- Ensure whether the printer components are available.
- Make sure all the shipping tapes and covers and remove completely.
- Use the connecting wires to connect the components using the given manual.
- Turn on the power supply.
- Remove the protective covers from the new ink cartridges.
- Try to load the ink cartridges according to the slots colored.
- Get premium paper and stuff to the input tray.
- Do the driver setup and the start option.
- Use the .exe extension to open the saved folder.
- Use the given instructions to set up the canon TS 6420 driver install.
- Opt for the method of internet connection.
- Finish the driver setup and verify the setup by trial print.
Canon TS6420 Driver installation for Windows 10
- Look for the user-defined driver software using the Canon Official page.
- Get the Canon TS 6420 driver software that is suitable for compatible Windows10.
- Then, download the driver file and save using the .exe extension.
- Open the downloaded driver file to start the driver installation process.
- Connect using the screen/display instructions and complete the installation process.
- Opt the method of connection among USB or Wireless type.
- Start the printing work, once the printer register to the driver OS.
- Your Windows 10 is ready to print effortless.
Canon TS6420 Driver installation for Mac
Using the driver CD/DVD
- Start the printer setup by turning on the printer.
- Look for the CD drive on the active computer and insert CD.
- Tap the Run option to start the Canon TS-6420 driver installation.
Steps to complete driver install
- Tick the terms and conditions to Accept the License Agreement.
- Continue the printer driver installation till you see the connectivity setup window.
- Opt for the required mode of connection.
- Complete the driver setup using the on-screen instructions.
- Add a printer to the computer and start the Print job.
Canon PIXMA TS6420 Wireless Setup
The wireless setup for the TS-6420 printer is simple. When you are perfect with Canon TS6420 driver setup and Wi-Fi network connection. Follow the given steps to connect Wireless on Windows 10 and Mac.
Canon TS6420 wireless setup for windows 10
- Provide active connection to the Printer.
- Press the Wireless icon using the printer control panel and wait till the screen confirmation.
- Get the printer setup CD and insert it into the CD drive.
- Try to open the file and follow the given steps.
- Tick to Accept the License Agreement and continue.
- Move on with the wireless settings on the TS-6420 printer and enter the network name.
- Enter the password and finish the Wireless setup.
- Ensure the Wireless Setup by test print.
Canon TS6420 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Press the power button to start the Printer.
- Hold the wireless connection button till you see the processing status on the printer screen.
- Locate the setup file for the Canon TS-6420.
- Try to download the setup software and open it on the Mac device.
- Further, Accept the License Agreement and continue.
- Wizard guidelines ask for network permission.
- Allow the network settings and continue with the proceedings. Then, Use the dropdown menu and choose the network name.
- Provide the network password and complete the setup process by adding the Printer.
USB Setup for Canon TS6420 printer
USB setup is connectives for the printer and computer. Make sure the condition and connection of the USB cables.
Install Canon setup file
- Download the TS-6420 setup file that is suitable for a compatible device.
- Save the file using the location. Later, try to run the file.
- Continue with the wizard setup steps to complete the process.
Connect using the US
- When you start the setup process, the wizard will ask for the method of connection.
- Opt for the USB connection type from the list of options and continue further.
- When the wizard prompts for connection.
- Use the well-conditioned USB cables to connect the printer compatible.
- Continue with the Canon TS-6420 USB setup and complete the setup process.