HP Deskjet 2724 Setup & Driver Download
An instructional manual for HP Deskjet 2724 printer setup and compatible driver download for both Windows and Mac OS!
HP Deskjet 2724 printer is an all-in-one wireless printer that is compatible with both home office and professional printing needs. Consider using either the printer manual or contact our expert printer technicians for printer setup, appropriate driver download, and wireless setup guidance. We are here to assist you with all your HP printer needs.
HP Deskjet 2724 Printer Setup Manual
To set up your HP Deskjet 2724 printer for the first time, make use of the instructions listed below:
- Firstly, unleash the protective tapes and materials from the printer box.
- Take out the HP Deskjet printer and its accessories.
- Place your printer on a smooth surface that is away from direct sunlight.
- Now, connect a power cord to the wall outlet and wireless printer.
- You can now turn on your printer by holding the power button.
- Install the ink cartridges in the access door.
- Next, check whether your paper tray is free from clots.
- Finally, stuff the paper tray with quality printing sheets.
- Take a test print to ensure the HP Deskjet 2724 setup is done perfectly or not.
- Still, you have any queries or need quick assistance, feel free to call us!
HP Deskjet 2724 Driver Download Instructions
To download and install the HP Deskjet 2724 driver, you need to follow the instructions as per Hp user-manual. We assist you in downloading the compatible driver for both Windows and MAC devices. So, that it will furnish all print, scan, and copy tasks without hindrance. Here, you will find driver installation steps for both Windows 10 and MAC.
HP Deskjet 2724 Driver Download - Windows
If you are using the Windows 10 operating system, consider following the steps given below to complete the driver installation process with ease:
- The foremost step is to turn on your HP Deskjet 2724 printer.
- Then check whether your computer and the printer are using the same wireless network.
- If you are using a USB connection, check whether your devices are using a USB connection.
- Now, go to the browser and look for compatible printer driver software to complete the Deskjet 2724 driver download process.
- If you cannot search for the right driver, contact printer experts for the appropriate driver software.
- Download the file now and install the driver software using the instructions listed on the installation wizard.
- On completing the driver download process, start taking printouts as per your requirement.
HP Deskjet 2724 Driver Download - MAC
The driver download for MAC turns easy when you follow the set of steps given below:
- Check whether your MAC system is active and is having the recently updated operating system.
- Then use either a wired or wireless connection to connect both your MAC system and the HP Deskjet 2724 printer.
- After establishing secure network connectivity, open the best browser to search for compatible printer driver software.
- If you cannot predict the right file, get assistance from our printer experts.
- Download the driver and install it using the installations listed on the installation wizard.
- Once the software download process is over, start taking printouts as per your requirement.
HP Deskjet 2724 Wireless Setup Process
Are you willing to connect your HP Deskjet 2724 printer wirelessly? Make use of the wireless connection setup process given below:
- All that you will need is buffer-free internet first.
- Check whether your printer and the computer with either a MAC or Windows 10 operating system are active.
- Now, look for the wireless setup mode in the control panel of your printer.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi connection present in the router and wait for your device to examine the network.
- Once the Wi-Fi connection process is over, try taking the print, scan, and copy wirelessly.
HP Deskjet 2724 USB Connection Process
To connect your printer to the computer using a USB connection, follow the set of instructions given below:
- Check whether both your computer and the printer are active.
- Next, connect the USB cable between the devices.
- Now, install the wired connection software is your PC and activate it.
- In the settings of the control panel, choose a wired or USB connection.
- Wait for at least 5 seconds to ensure the wired connection is over.
- Now, try taking printouts to ensure the wired connection is successful.
For quick assistance on printer setup and driver download or to resolve the printer problems at ease, you can contact our team of well-experienced printer professionals at any time of your necessity.