HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Setup & Driver Download
An instructional manual for HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer setup and compatible driver download for both Windows and Mac OS!
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 All-in-one printer is suitable for both home office and business printing needs. Here we have illustrated instructions for printer setup, driver download, wireless setup, and USB connection guidelines. For detailed assistance on how to make use of the printer effectively, you can contact our printer experts at any time.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Setup Instructions
To set up the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 All-in-one printer for the first time, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Unleash the packing materials from the printer and the printer parts.
- Do not miss removing any protective materials or packing tapes from the printer and printer accessories.
- Now, decide on a smooth and flat surface for your printer that is closer to a wall outlet.
- Connect the power cord between the electrical socket and the printer.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer by pressing and holding the power button for at least 5 seconds.
- Next, remove the plastic coverings from the ink cartridges and keep it ready.
- Open the access door and fix the ink cartridges to the respective ink slots, and then close the access door.
- Finally, check the paper tray for any mishaps and then fill the paper tray with printing sheets.
- Try taking printouts, scan, and copy of your choice to check how your printer is performing.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Driver Download
For quality printouts on-time without interruption, it is essential to download and install the fully upgraded printer driver software. Using the steps listed below, you can complete the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 driver download process at ease.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Driver Download - Windows
Driver Download for Windows 10 is easy when you follow the instructions given below:
- Check whether both your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer and the Windows 10 is using either a wired or the wireless network.
- Next, move to a secure browser platform and find the right printer driver software.
- Also, get assistance from the leading printer technicians for the best printer driver software.
- Now, download the driver and install it using the installation steps listed in the installation wizard.
- On completing the driver download process for Windows 10, try taking a print, copy, or scan as per your requirement.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Driver Download - Mac
To download the appropriate driver for your MAC system, follow the set of instructions given below:
- Connect both your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer and the MAC system to the same wifi network.
- Now, turn on both your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer and the MAC system.
- Try finding out the right driver software for your device.
- If else, get help from our professional printer experts.
- Then download and install the printer driver software.
- On downloading and installing the appropriate printer driver software, you can start taking the exclusive print, copy, and scan from your device.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Network Setup
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Wireless Setup:
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer wireless setup is easy when you follow the list of instructions listed below:
- To begin with the Wi-Fi setup, turn on both your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer and the PC first.
- Then have a buffer-free wireless network.
- Now, from the settings of your printer’s control panel, tap on the wireless connection menu.
- Next, tap on your Wi-Fi connection and enter the passcode of your wireless setup.
- Wait until both the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer and the PC connects to the same wireless network.
- Now, start taking printouts wirelessly from your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer at ease.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Printer USB Connection:
To connect your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer using a USB connection, you can follow the set of instructions given below:
- Firstly, boot up both your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer and the computer.
- Now, take a zero-defect USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable between your printer and the computer.
- Now, choose the wired setup menu and download the appropriate wired printer software.
- After downloading and installing the USB printer software, try taking printouts from your device at ease.
For more detailed troubleshooting steps to resolve your printer problems in a matter of minutes, you can contact our well-experienced printer technicians now.