HP Envy 5055 Driver
Enjoy premium-quality photo prints with the advanced features of HP envy 5055 driver model.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
Setting up hp envy 5055 printer is not such an easy task. However, now it can be done quickly with the help of our technical support team. Many have a question that – How do I setup my HP envy 5055.
So, here is the answer to it.
For HP Envy 5055 first time setup, unpack the printer, install the cartridges and drivers, and connect it to the devices. After this, follow the below given HP envy 5055 setup user manual to finish the setup process.
- First, take out the brand new printer from the package and place it in a proper place.
- Remove the packing materials from the HP envy 5055 all in one printer.
- Next, connect the respective printer to the power supply. This will avoid power fluctuations.
- Now, load the papers into the input tray and print the alignment page.
- At last, connect HP Envy 5055 to computer and network.
Note: For connecting printer with device and network, you can use wireless mode or USB cable. We strongly recommend you to use the USB cable for the first time setup to avoid interruptions in the connectivity.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
Steps to Install HP Envy 5055 Driver in Windows 10
Make HP Envy 5055 Driver Download an easy process in windows 10 by following the below instructions.
- First, connect the device and printer with the hp envy 5055 USB cord.
- Then, call our technical experts for the direct link to avail the HP envy 5055 software download.
- Next, download the hp envy 5055 driver and software for windows 10, Windows XP, etc.
- Now, click the Autorun.exe.
- Finally, follow the guidelines given on the screen and install the hp envy 5055 driver.
Steps to Install HP Envy 5055 Driver in Mac
Make HP Envy 5055 Software Download an easy process in Mac by following the below instructions:
- First, connect the Mac and hp envy 5055 with a USB cable.
- Then, connect the respective printer to the router using a LAN cable.
- Next, chat with our experts and ask for the HP direct link to download the latest drivers and software.
- Now, once you get the link, download the driver and software file and run the “AutoRun”.
- After this, follow the guidelines provided and finish the process quickly.
HP Envy 5055 Network Setup
HP Envy 5055 printer model can be easily connected to the device (windows 10 or mac) and network through wireless connection or USB cable.
Setup HP Envy 5055 Wireless Network
To have a secure wireless connection, you require an hp envy 5055 printer and Wi-Fi protected setup driver and a router having the wifi protected setup feature.
Now, follow the below instructions and connect the HP Envy 5055 printer to the wireless network easily:
- First, for a secure wireless setup, update the OS (Mac or windows 10) of the device.
- Now, go to the touch panel of your printing device and select “connections”.
- Next, enable the wifi protected setup on the printer by choosing “Wireless Protected Setup” provided on the connections.
- Now, enable wifi protected setup on the router.
- Next, push the black color wifi protected setup button provided on your router’s backside within 2 minutes from its activation on the printer.
- Now, you will see a blinking Wi-Fi light.
- To check whether it is connected successfully or not, print a sample page.
Setup Network in HP Envy 5055 Via USB
To have a secure USB connection, you require HP Envy 5055 driver, printer, router having a USB port, and a USB cable.
Now, follow the below instructions and connect the HP printer to USB cable easily:
- First, for an easy USB setup, update the operating system (Mac or windows 10) of the computer.
- Make sure that the USB cable doesn’t have physical damage.
- Now, connect HP Envy 5055 printer with the device using a USB cable.
- Next, call our technical team for the link to get the newest USB setup driver for the hp envy 5055 printer.
- Now, download the hp envy 5055 driver and run the AutoRun.
- After this, follow the given instructions and install the driver in the device.
- Now, connect the cable from the router to the printer and get a safe network connection.
Get in touch with our experts for more assistance
We also provide printer setup assistance for the following printer models.