HP Envy Photo 7858 Setup & Driver Download
An instructional manual for HP Envy Photo 7858 printer setup and compatible driver download for both Windows and Mac OS!
The best-in-class multifunctional wireless HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is compatible with both home and commercial printing needs. Get high-quality, borderless printouts, copies, and scans with the advanced HP Envy Photo 7858 printer. You can print wirelessly from anywhere with its advanced features. Consider using genuine ink cartridges, and HP recommended printing sheets to get the best quality printout without any hassles.
HP Envy Pro 7858 Setup Instructions
Follow the set of instructions given below to set up your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer
- Unpack the printer box and detach the printer and the accessories from it.
- Remove all the protective materials and packing tapes from the printer and its accessories.
- Place your printer on a smooth surface that is closer to an electrical socket.
- Connect the power cord between the HP Envy Pro 7858 printer and the wall outlet.
- Click the power button on the printer to turn it on.
- Open the access cartridge door and insert the original HP ink cartridges into it. After installing the cartridges, close the access door.
- Now, open the paper tray and stuff quality printing sheets into the paper tray.
- Install the suitable driver and take a sample print to ensure the HP Envy photo 7858 setup process.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Download
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Download - Windows
To download and install the fully-featured and appropriate HP Envy Photo 7858 driver software for Windows Operating System, follow the set of instructions given below:
- Turn on your system and check your windows OS version. If it is old, update OS to the latest version.
- Open a secure browser to search for compatible driver software and download it.
- Now, follow the installation instructions to complete the HP Envy Photo 7858 driver installation process.
- Open a file or document and take a test print to confirm the proper setup.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Download - Mac
A MAC OS will require a fully-updated and recent version of the MAC driver for better printer performance. Follow the set of instructions listed below to download and install a compatible HP Envy Photo 7858 driver:
- Update the MAC OS and then search for the appropriate driver software for your device.
- Download the driver software that suitable for your OS Version.
- Next, follow the installation wizard steps to complete the Envy 7858 driver installation.
- Take a sample print-out to confirm the driver setup process.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Wireless Setup
Connect your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer to a wireless network using any of the methods listed below. By connecting your printer device to a wireless network, you can explore printing tasks on-time wirelessly. HP Envy Photo 7858 printer supports “on the go” printing, scanning, and copying that is highly useful for businesses to complete their printing tasks without any hassles even if they are on travel.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Here are the steps using which you can establish a wireless connection:
- On the control panel of your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer, you will find a wireless button.
- Go to the settings after tapping on the wireless icon.
- Find the wireless option and click on it to open the wireless setup wizard.
- On connecting the steps listed above, enter the Wi-Fi passcode and wait for the wireless connection to stay active.
HP Smart App method is one of the simplest connectivity options using which you can connect your printer device to a wireless network at ease. Here are the set of instructions to connect your printer to a wireless network using the HP Smart App:
- Download the HP Smart App and accept all the App terms.
- Now, add your printer and sign in to the HP account.
- Tap on the wireless network connectivity mode and follow the connectivity instructions.
- Wait for the connection to stay active. Now start printing wirelessly from anywhere you are and at any time of your choice.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Troubleshooting
HP Envy Photo 7858 printer offline issue:
Is your HP Printer turning offline more often? Then follow the set of troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the offline printer problem at ease:
- Keep your printer and computer active while removing the USB cable from it.
- Now, detach the power cord also and wait for some time.
- After 30 seconds, connect the power cord and boot up your printer and the computer.
- Now, connect the USB cable again and assign a print task to your HP printer.
HP Envy Photo 7858 installation issue:
Are you not able to download and install the required driver or software at ease? Then follow the set of troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the printer installation issue in no time:
- Firstly, uninstall all the outdated software from your device.
- Now, turn off both your computer and the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds to reinstall all the latest versions of the software.
- Get your printer installation problem resolved now.