HP Officejet 5222 Setup & Driver Download
An instructional manual for HP Officejet 5222 printer setup and compatible driver download for both Windows and Mac OS!
HP Officejet 5222 is an all-in-one multifunctional printer, which performs printing, copying, scanning, and faxing wirelessly. HP OJ 5222 printer uses HP Smart App features to connect to a Wi-Fi network effortlessly. It can print up to 10-black pages per minute and 7-color pages per minute. It is useful for both residential and commercial printing needs. Using this printer, you can print, scan, and copy even on the go. We have listed all the necessary steps required for the HP Officejet 5222 setup, driver download, wireless setup and troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 5222 Setup Instructions
For HP Officejet 5222 Setup, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Unpack the printer box and remove all the printer accessories and OJ 5222 printer from it.
- Now, check whether no protective materials and tapes are surrounding it.
- On a flat surface, place your printer and connect the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Turn on the HP Officejet 5222 printer and open the access door to install the ink cartridges.
- After installing the genuine HP ink cartridges, open the paper tray and clean it well.
- Now, take a sufficient quantity of HP recommended printing sheets and stuff them into the paper tray.
- On completing all the above steps, install an appropriate driver.
- Connect your printer to the PC either using a USB cable or a wireless network.
- Now, open a document to print and tap on the printer icon to ensure HP Officejet 5222 Setup process.
HP Officejet 5252 Driver Download
Appropriate Driver download and install to your device will deliver the expected outputs at ease. Call our technical experts, they will assist you in choosing the latest and compatible HP Officejet 5222 driver download and install for MAC & Windows.
HP Officejet 5222 Driver Download - Windows
- Update your Windows 10 OS to the current OS version available in the market, and then open a browser on your PC.
- Look for a secure and original HP website to download and install the fully-featured and fully-updated driver software.
- Next, hit on the direct HP Officejet 5252 driver download link to download the new version of the driver software at ease.
- After downloading, you should follow the installation instructions shown on the screen to complete the software installation process on-time.
- On completing both the OJ 5252 driver download and installation process, open the driver and accept all the terms.
- Enable all the driver permissions too to proceed with further steps.
- Now, assign a print, scan, or copy task to your printer to ensure proper setup.
HP Officejet 5222 Driver Download - MAC
- Firstly, you will have to update the MAC OS and then go to any of the secure browsers to search for the compatible driver software.
- On getting the direct driver download link for MAC, click on it.
- Wait until the fully-featured driver software is completely ready to install.
- Using the installation instructions prompted on the screen, complete the HP Officejet 5252 MAC driver software installation process too.
- After downloading and installing the driver, open the driver, and accept all the driver terms and driver permissions.
- To check the printer performance and the efficiency of the driver, assign a print task.
- Hit the print icon to get an instant printout at ease.
HP Officejet 5222 Wireless Setup
Several ways are there to connect your HP OJ 5222 printer to a Wi-Fi network at ease. Connect your HP Officejet 5222 printer to a wireless network via HP Smart APP or Wireless Setup Wizard.
HP Officejet 5222 Wireless Setup:
To connect your HP Officejet 5222 wireless using the wireless setup wizard, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Tap on the wireless button present on the printer.
- And, then choose the wireless network settings.
- You will see a wireless setup wizard now with all the wireless setup instructions.
- Continue with the steps and then enter the Wi-Fi passcode when asked to do so.
- After entering the passcode, wait for some time for your HP Officejet 5222 printer to connect wirelessly.
- Now, assign print tasks to your HP Oj Printer from wherever you are.
HP Officejet 5222 Printer USB Connection:
Here are the steps to can connect the HP Officejet 5222 printer to a Wi-Fi network using the HP Smart App:
- Firstly, download the HP Smart App and accept all the App permissions.
- Next, open the App and add your printer device.
- Now, log in to the HP Account or create a new HP Account.
- After logging in, choose the connectivity mode.
- Tap on the wireless network and wait for some time.
- Your HP OJ 5222 device will get a wireless connection now.
HP Officejet 5222 Troubleshooting
HP Oj 5222 printer offline issue:
Is your printer offline and not working as expected, and then follow the list of troubleshooting steps given below:
- Turn on your PC with MAC or Windows OS and then the printer.
- Remove the power cord and the USB cable straightaway from the devices keeping both the devices active.
- Wait for some time and then reconnect the power cable and the USB cable.
- Now, turn on both the printer and the computer to check whether the offline issue faded off or not.
- Still the issues remains, contact our technical experts.
HP Officejet 5222 all-in-one printer installation issue:
To resolve the printer installation issue, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Uninstall all the existing software.
- Leave your printer and computer null for some time.
- Turn off your devices and then reboot them again.
- After rebooting your devices, search for the recent version and the fully-featured driver software to download and install.
- For Quick assistance, call our technical experts.