HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup & Driver Download
An instructional manual for HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer setup and compatible driver download for both Windows and Mac OS!
HP Officejet Pro 9010 is an all-in-one multifunctional and wireless printer. As it is highly compact, it saves space. Enjoy taking exclusive prints, copies, and scans from Officejet Pro 9010 at ease. The paper tray is massive and can hold up to 250-pages. The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) can hold up to 35-printing sheets. It assures maximum resolution and has several features to make your tasks instant and effective.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup Manual
To setup HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer for the first time instantly and easily without hassles, you can use the set of instructions given below:
- The first step is to unpack the printer box.
- Take the printer and the accessories out of the package and remove all the protective materials and tapes.
- Now, choose a flat or smooth surface with ridges or furrows to place your all-in-one wireless printer.
- Next, connect the power cord between the printer and the socket to turn your device active by holding and pressing the power button present on your printer.
- Open the paper tray and insert a sufficient quantity of printing sheets into it and then close the tray.
- Move on to the access cartridges to insert the genuine HP ink cartridges and then close the access door firmly.
- On doing all the above steps, the first time HP Officejet pro 9010 setup process is all over, and you can try printing.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download
Downloading and installing the appropriate HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver software for your device is essential. By installing the latest version of the driver, you can experience exceptional features. And, you can eliminate the issues persisting with the previous driver version. Every time a version changes, you will have to frequently analyze the version changes and install it immediately to acquire the best results from your HP OJ Pro 9010 printer device. So, be cautious that you will have to update the driver to the recent version on-time.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download - Windows
If you want to download and install a compatible driver for Windows, you will have to follow the set of steps given below:
- Firstly, boot up both your Windows system and the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Now, you will have to update the Windows to the recent version.
- Next, open a secure browser platform to find the right driver software of your preference.
- If you cannot find the right driver, you can contact our experts for guidance.
- On selecting the driver, you can tap on the download button to complete the driver download process.
- Next, get the installation instructions from the setup wizard to complete the driver installation process.
- After completing all the above steps, you can open a document or photo on your PC and tap on the Print icon to get instant, effective, and high-quality printouts of your choice for both the home office and business printing needs.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download - MAC
Are you a MAC user and wanted to download and install the driver software for your device? Do not worry! Here are some of the instructions using which you can download and install the printer driver at ease:
- Initially, you will have to keep both your computer and the printer turned on.
- Consider that you have refreshed your MAC OS to the recent version.
- Then find a compatible driver from a secure browser.
- For more details regarding the driver or to get the original driver for your device, you can get help from the printer technicians.
- Now, download the full-featured printer driver software.
- Next, follow the steps given in the installation setup wizard to complete the driver installation process.
- On completing all the above steps as mentioned, open a file or photo and tap on the Print icon to get elegant, instant, accurate, bold, and crisp printouts of your choice.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
If you wish to make printouts on the go from anywhere you are, the users need to connect your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer to a wireless network. Several methods are available, using which you can connect your device wirelessly while we have discussed two quick and easy to complete the HP Officejet Pro 9010 wireless setup process for your convenience.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Want to know how to use the wireless setup wizard to complete the wireless connection process? Then you have reached the right destination. Here are some of the instructions for your reference:
- Check whether your printer has a wireless icon and press on it.
- Next, choose network settings followed by the wireless settings menu.
- You will now find the wireless setup wizard option click on it to continue.
- By using the steps listed on the wizard, you can complete the setup process.
- Now, select your wireless network and enter the passcode of your Wi-Fi.
- Wait until your device gets a new buffer-free wireless connection.
HP Smart App
To install HP Smart App and to connect your printer with HP Smart App, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- In your browser, search for the HP Smart App and install the App first.
- Check whether your mobile phone with Bluetooth has a wireless network.
- Next, set up and connect your printer to the App.
- Then create an HP account and enable all the features of the HP Smart App.
- Now, allow all the permissions like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi setup.
- After completing all the steps, you will find your printer in the list.
- Finally, try taking a print, copy, and scan with the help of the HP Smart App.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting
1) What to do if my printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Check whether you are using a stable network, remove your printer from the Wi-Fi connectivity list, and stay still for 30 seconds. Now, connect the printer to the wireless network again and get a network history report. From the connectivity report, you can identify the issue accurately. On analyzing, do as per the instructions listed in the report to resolve the issue. Still the issue remains same, call our technical team.
2) Why is my printer offline for long?
If your printer is offline and not responding while a print task is assigned, do not worry! Remove the USB cable by keeping both your printer and the computer active. Uninstall all the software and wait for some time. Now, reconnect the USB cable and install all the software to get the best results from your printer.
3) What to do when my printer does not print?
Check whether your ink cartridges are full. Next, have a check whether you are using a genuine HP ink cartridge. Then move on to the paper tray and check if the paper tray is full of HP recommended printing sheets. If you are using Wi-Fi, check if your network is stable or not. For quick solution, call us!