HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer
Utilize the incredible All-in-one Wireless Printer with Print, Copy, Scan, ADF, Duplex, and Wireless features in one pack. Keep in touch with Self-healing Wi-Fi technology inbuilt. Print using Seamless features by connecting to your Mobile and Mac device in no time. It persists High-capacity Ink tank facility that brings rich volume printouts.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Setup Instructions
- Bring out the New Printer and gently lift the Brand-new Printer out. Try to locate it on the smooth surface for accumulating the Printer setup.
- Initiate to remove the peeled stuff and arrange the Printer apparatuses securely.
- Assign the printer space near the power socket to start the printer setup and arrangements to bring easy printing work.
- Open the ink cartridge/Tank access door. Further, insert the new ink/Tank cartridge into the provided slot and click on it.
- Interface using USB or Wireless method type. Locate the Wireless router near the Printer setup for effective printer setup.
- Enable the WPS button on the Printer and router simultaneously.
- Relax awhile, till the Printer accepts the Setup.
- Support using the HP official webpage to download the essential Printer driver using the on-screen instructions.
- Finish the Printer setup by providing a stable network connection to all the Printer devices.
- Switch on the compatible Windows/Mac device with the Driver setup.
- Run the Print command to access the printing process for the selected Document or Photo.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Driver download Instructions
The Driver setup is a modest setup process that can be supported using the HP Official page. Start the download and installation process to bring the ultra-quality printouts. Utilize the set of steps to attain the driver file appropriate to the compatible device in no time.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Driver Download- Windows
- Reach the Official HP website to download the Printer driver with the help of the driver download page.
- Further, select the Drivers & Software option on the driver download page. On the Printer setup page, specify the Printer particulars with printer series.
- Then, pick the Driver software using the drop-down menu. Eventually, Choose the Printer driver for Windows.
- Opt for the preferred Printer driver from the list of printer names provided.
- Further, the downloaded driver file will usually save to Windows using the .exe extension on the desktop folder.
- Now, double-click the downloaded file to install. Complete the driver setup with the help of given On-screen guidelines.
- Tap on the Finish option to obtain the Printer Driver Setup on the Compatible Windows which are connected.
- The driver setup process is ready to establish on an HP Smart tank printer with Windows support.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Driver Download- Mac
- Initiate the First-time Printer setup using the Mac device and enable the devices using the Power button.
- Now, pick the Drivers & Software option using the driver download page on the Official HP Web page.
- Enter the Product type and printer name with a series. Then, finish the Setup using the prompts.
- Make use of the Drop-down Menu to choose the operating system for the Mac system. Then, click on it.
- Using the subsequent page, pick the driver from the enrolled list. Choose the suitable Printer driver to download.
- Look for the downloaded driver file on Mac where it spontaneously saves to the Mac folder using the .dmg extension.
- Now, Double-tap the saved file to start the installation using the on-screen instructions. Complete the instruction process properly.
- Once the Setup process is completed, click the finish button. Try to specify the Apple User ID and Password during the driver installation process.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Network Setup
Network Setup can be accomplished with two different methods of connections
USB or Ethernet
Connect the preferred Printer and compatible device using the above methods.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Wireless Setup
- Enable the active Printer using the steady power and Network connection.
- Turn on the Active wireless router to begin the Wireless Setup using the connected devices.
- Reach near the printer control panel and hold the WPS button. Further, press the Wireless button and Wait till the Printer spot the Setup.
- To trigger the Wireless Setup, press the WPS button on the active router and Printer simultaneously.
- The Printer starts to accept the Setup using the Wireless router to bring a trouble-free printing process using the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer.
- Make sure the succeeding devices are connected to the same network and standard type.
HP Smart Tank 7301 USB Setup
- Remove the default USB cable connections among the Printer and Compatible Windows/Mac.
- Enable the Printer and obtain the latest Compatible Printer software using the HP official page on the web.
- Attempt to download and install the Up-to-date Printer Driver OS, if not done formerly.
- Try to add the desired Printer to the software. Opt for the USB type, when it claims.
- Check the USB ports and cable connected properly and inspect the USB condition.
- Wait for the USB connection recognition and initiate the Printing access using USB setup on HP Smart Tank 7301 printer.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot the hassle-free platform for the users to obtain the solution for the Printer related issues. It generally deals with Printer Hardware and Software issues.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- To work on the Troubleshoot, we need a standard network connection to establish problem-free access.
- To escape from signal fluctuations, locate the active Wireless router near the Printer.
- Confirm the sturdy Network connection. If not, switch off the Printer setup and restart the printer setup later.
- Try to complete the initial router setup with the help of HP Smart Tank 7301 printer particulars. Further, push the WPS button and ultimately connect the Printer to the Wi-Fi connection.
- Concerning the above steps, the Printer will spontaneously draw the User’s Wi-Fi.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer Driver Unavailable
- Verify the Network steadiness before beginning the Troubleshoot analysis.
- Ensure whether the connected Printer driver is under a new version or examine for any issues.
- Further, try to download and install the new Printer driver using the web search options and add the Printer to it.
- If the existing driver is under proper access, then reinstall it to detect malfunction or corruption.
- Yet you face the problem, turn off the whole Printer setup by disconnecting the Power cords and USB if secured.
- Now, try to connect corresponding devices properly using the HP Setup manuals. Further. Enable the required connections.
- Select the Pop-up message concerning the troubleshoot problems and try to get rid of them instantaneously.
- Do the following steps, yet the Printer driver is unavailable.