Printers are prone to face issues at some point. The key to a good quality printer is the ability to troubleshoot it whenever needed. We have devised a few steps below that will assist in the process of removing issues from the printer. Follow the step by step process and ensure that the issues are cleared.
The printer driver is unavailable - issue
Follow the below steps to be able to remove the troubleshooting issues.
- Ensure that there is an active wireless connection.
- The connection should be stable and there are no issues with the WiFi.
- Check the compatibility of the printer and the WiFi router.
- Complete a quick check to identify if the drivers are updated.
- If there is an update for the printer driver, complete it immediately.
- Complete the same process for the device as well.
- Check if the Windows or the Mac device needs to be updated as well.
- Complete it at once. Now, restart the printer and try again.
- Ensure the printer is set as the default printer. To change this, open the device’s control panel and check with printers and devices.
- If the issue continues, then complete the full printer driver download process.
Contact our team to help you with the process to rectify the printer driver indicating that it is unavailable.
Printer Offline issue
Follow the below steps as mentioned to remove the issues that are causing the printer to indicate it is offline
- Ensure that the connection to the printer is stable.
- Ensure that there is an active connection.
- If there is, check the stability as well.
- Proceed to restart the printer.
- Now, check if the printer driver needs to be updated.
- Do the same check for the device as well.
- Update both the printer driver and the device software.
- Ensure the printer is set as the default printer
- To change this, open the device’s control panel and check with printers and devices.
- Ensure the printer startup is set to automatic. Make changes through the Service app.
Get in touch with the experts and sort out the issue of the printer offline.
Printer not connecting to WiFi issue
- For this, complete the obvious check to make sure there is a stable wireless connection.
- Begin by restarting the printer. For this, remove the power cord from the power supply and then the printer.
- Plug it back in after a minute and it will startup.
- Complete the same for the WiFi router. Restart it.
- Following this, try and reconnect the printer to the WiFi.
- If it fails to connect then uninstall the driver.
- Complete the full download and installation of the driver.
- For this open the printer’s official website and follow the instructions.
- With this, the printer should now be connected to the WiFi connection.
Printer Scanning issue
- Begin the first step by checking if the printer is connected to the device.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the WiFi as well.
- Ensure that the Wifi connection is stable and active.
- Restart the printer and cross-check once again.
- Check if the all-in-one driver or the scan driver needs to be updated.
- Get it updated at once.
- If the issue still presides, then complete the full download of the driver.
- Uninstall it and reinstall the printer driver.
- Follow all the instructions as prompted on the screen.
- Take a test scan once again to check if the issue is resolved.
Printer not printing
- Restart the printer and check if it is printing.
- If not check if there is ink in the cartridges. Replace it if needed.
- Proceeding this, check if the printer is connected to the device.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection.
- After these changes are made, restart the printer.
- Update printer driver and update the device software.
- Check if the printer is made as the default printer.
- If not, make the changes on the device’s control panel.
- As a last option, uninstall the driver and reinstall it.
- Give the printer a test print.
Want More Technical help? If yes, then call us
How to reset the Printer?
Follow the step by step process. Make sure that it is followed properly to avoid any permanent damage.
- While the printer is powered up, pull out the power cord from the socket.
- Now, pull out the other end of the power cord from the rear-end of the printer.
- Wait for a few seconds, let the printer be turned off.
- In the reverse order, plug the power cord into the printer.
- Then, plug it into the power socket.
- Turn on the printer.
- Complete a quick printer test to ensure that it is functioning properly.
Contact our team for assistance to troubleshoot your printer.